2930 Murfreesboro Pike - Nashville/Antioch ("Humbly Serving All Of Middle Tennessee With A New Level Of Peaceful Elegance")
Welcome to New Generation Funeral Home.
Five GOOD reasons to allow New Generation Funeral Home to serve your family.....
1. We focus on families, not profits. We value serving all people regardless of race, religion, or socio-economical status. Our professional services can accomodate any budget with various options to meet your needs.
2. You are not just a client; you are our boss. We don't loose sight of who we are working for. We provide personalized, customized, traditional or non-traditional services based upon your unique desires and requests.
3. We arrange funerals; we don't sell them. We recognize that each family has specific and individual needs that require special care during their time of loss.
4. We emphasize meeting families' needs, not business goals. We provide honest answers to your questions without sales pitches or sales gimmicks.
5. Our services do not end when the funeral ends. We value a life-long relationship of continuous support, encouragement, and care.
From advanced planning for the inevitable to at-need services during an emotional and difficult time, New Generation is there for you and your family.
If you or someone you know have already taken care of funeral or cremation planning at another funeral home, but would like to transfer to New Generation Funeral Home, we will facilitate that transfer for you at no additional cost to you and answer any questions that you have concerning pre-planning and pre-need insurance.
Feel free to contact Tonya Scales Haynes, Pastor Derrick Jackson, or Jo Anna Kelly 24 hours a day and 7 days a week for all of your funeral and cremation needs at (615) 365-7105.
Tonya Scales Haynes & Pastor Derrick Jackson
Begin A New Online Plan
There are some very good reasons why you should consider preplanning, and our Simple Planner takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
Make Immediate Arrangements